These quotes by Roger Babson are some of the best for giving you a new outlook on achieving success. They are unique and are good reminders that success can be just around the corner if you’re willing to look. Failure is not final, nor is success; so keep striving for the best. Roger Babson is best known for founding Babson College in Massachusetts, Webber College in Florida, and Utopia College in Kansas. He was an entrepreneur and business theorist.
7 Success Quotes By Roger Babson
1 – “Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.”
- What you do at this current moment will define the type of future you will have, whether good or bad.
2 – “Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power; but, character, health, knowledge and good judgement will always be in demand under all conditions.”
- Money does not define your level of status. Money will come and go but you will always remain.
3 – “It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.”
- If you can strive for a better tomorrow each and every day, you need not worry about life’s success nor failures.
4 – “The finest command of language is often shown by saying nothing.”
- There’s a time to open your mouth and speak and then there’s a time to remain calm and silent.
5 - “The successful man is the one who had the chance and took it.”
- Realize when opportunities come knocking at your door, for that is when you may get the big breaking you were waiting for.
6 – “It takes a person who is wide awake to make his dream come true.”
- Awake from your dreaming state my friend, it’s time to act!
7 - “When we are flat on our backs there is no way to look but up.”
- Be grateful in the moments you have nothing, for that is when you’ll realize you can achieve anything.
Enjoyed these quotes by Roger Babson?
Vote for your favorite quote in the comment section below!