Six quotes by Robert Kennedy, also known by his famous initials RFK. Robert was a politician who served as a U.S. Senator for three years until he was assassinated in 1968. RFK was an icon of modern American liberalism and a member of the Democratic Party. He was also a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in the 1968 election. Robert Kennedy was a Harvard graduate.
6 Inspiring Quotes By Robert Kennedy
1 - “There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why… I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
- Stay curious and allow your imagination to go wherever it wishes to go. You’ll thank yourself for it later in life.
2 - ”Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
- Once you’re at the bottom, the only place to go is up!
3 - ”Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies.”
- The biggest enemy of change is yourself, believe it or not. Allow change and you will have progress.
4 - ”Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, not a guide by which to live.”
- Learn from past mistakes of not only yourself but of others as well.
5 - ”It is not enough to understand, or to see clearly. The future will be shaped in the arena of human activity, by those willing to commit their minds and their bodies to the task.”
- To know and to do are two entirely different things; almost like day and night. Your future is created by “doing” and nothing more.
6 - ”The free way of life proposes ends, but it does not prescribe means.”
- If you know your end goal, nothing else matters. Focus on what you truly want and it will soon appear to you in whatever shape or form it desires.
Enjoyed these quotes by Robert Kennedy?
Vote for your favorite quote in the comment section below!