We have 11 very inspiring quotes by Jimi Hendrix for you guys! Jimi Hendrix is someone who has always lived his life with the concept that he is free so long as he does what he wishes to do. He is a singer, musician, and songwriter. If you don’t know who Jimi Hendrix is, he is one of the most influential electric guitarists in our history and someone who is very celebrated as a musician in the 20th century. Rolling Stones even ranked him as the #1 all-time greatest guitarist and the 6th all-time greatest artist.
11 Musician Quotes By Jimi Hendrix
1 – “I’m the one that has to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.”
- If you are the one who’s going to die, shouldn’t you be the one who chooses how to live?
2 – “I don’t have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might’ve unintentionally hurt somebody else or something.”
- Be true to yourself. Make the decisions that you want to make and leave the past behind.
3 – “You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”
- Life is too risky to go on living it safely. You must take leap of faiths and believe that it will lead you to the right roads ahead.
4 – “The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.”
- Life is short when you do the things you love doing. If you want a long life, all you have to do is constantly suffer in defeat.
5 - “I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.”
- Everyone has to come out sooner or later if they want to make it in today’s world. The quicker you realize this, the faster you can get on with your life.
6 – “Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.”
- Stick with it. Always see the light of hope at the end of the tunnel; for you may never know what lies beyond that glorious light.
7 – “All I’m gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.”
- You have the freedom to do what you want to do. There is essential nothing that truly prevents you from doing what you wish to do.
8 – “If I’m free, it’s because I’m always running.”
- You must constantly move in a world that is constantly moving.
9 – “In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.”
- Leave that negative and depressive mindset because all that will ever do to you is delay your dreams and goals even further.
10 – “I just hate to be in one corner. I hate to be put as only a guitar player, or either only as a songwriter, or only as a tap dancer. I like to move around.”
- Seek change constantly, for that is the only thing in this world that will remain constant.
11 – “You have to forget about what other people say, when you’re supposed to die, or when you’re supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things.”
- Listen to your intuition. Trust your gut and your instincts. Sometimes the best advice you can ever hope to receive will come from yourself.
Enjoyed these quotes by Jimi Hendrix?
Vote for your favorite quote in the comment section below!